Friday, October 1, 2010

The Wall

I should be packing, or writing a reflection paper, or working on stuff for worship@Synod. Instead I'm in mega-procrastination mode.
Why? I've hit a wall. An invisible huge solid wall. It's called fear and self-doubt and tonight I've let it block my path. I know what's happening, I know it's illogical, but this wall is still there. I hope that typing this blog will make the wall crumble a little.



There are times when I'm prone to extremes of emotions: joyous, giddy, silly Tigger-type excitement but then other times, like now, I can be self-doubting, miserable and whingey - a bit like Eeyore.

Paul and I are going on a road trip this long weekend with friends to Melbourne. Hopefully, I snap out of this mood and return to a mild-mannered Tigger (I think a full-on Tigger might be a bit too much for the other passengers in the car!)

Enough of this self-doubt! Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment