Friday, July 2, 2010

time to give it a go...

I've decided to join the blogging community and have a go. Not sure if anyone would be interested enough to read my ramblings, but, hey, I'll give it a go anyway!

My plan is to blog some of my thoughts, joys, challenges and surprises as I complete my POD and then, hopefully, continue along the path to formalised ministry in the Uniting Church.

I'm currently feeling quite overwhelmed with the many commitments I have coming up, along with a few overdue assignments. I need to find some motivation to focus myself, stop procrastinating and start writing.

On the upside, my Minister, who has just left our congregation, has been very encouraging and has given me some great parting advice to help me prepare for the months ahead.

a brief intro to blogging. 'til next time... Take care :)

2 comments:

  1. Good on you, Linda! Will be interested to read your thoughts and reflections.

    ReplyDelete