Friday, April 4, 2014

a special, exhausting, weird time

8 workdays left at Uniting College. Yes, I'm counting...
Counting down to the end of 4.5 years as part of a wonderful team.

Then there are the milestones..

1. Saying goodbye last weekend to loved church family and friends at Tea Tree Gully Uniting Church.
I read the huge card they signed for Paul and I: message after message of love, affirmation, encouragement and blessing

2. Writing the resignation letter from Uniting College

3. The announcement yesterday that a replacement admin assistant has been found for me
(really happy with the interview panel's decision)

4. The farewells
There are 3 planned at Uniting College and the ACD over the next week and a half

8 workdays left to finish well.


3 weeks and 5 days until I commence my contract at Burnside City Uniting Church.
A new life, new ministry, new church family and friends, new 'hats'.


My prayers reflect my emotions: lament, thankfulness, praise, grief,  hope

Such a special, exhausting, weird time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment